Dr. Bhakta and staff believe that informed patients are better equipped to make decisions regarding their health and well being. For your personal use, we have created an extensive patient library covering an array of educational topics. Browse through these diagnoses and treatments to learn more about topics of interest to you.
- HEEL /ARCH PAIN Instructions
- Posterior Tibial Tendon Dysfunction(PTTD)
- Neuroma (ball of foot pains)
- Calcaneal Apophysiitis (SEVERS)
- Achilles stretches
- Gout Instructions
- Wart Post treatment Instructions
- Nail Surgery post op Instructions
- Pre-op Hospital Surgery Instructions
- Post-op Hospital Surgery Instructions
- SHOE LIST
In-toeing and out-toeing occur when the feet are positioned too far inward or outward when walking. Both conditions may be observed in young children as they are learning to walk. By the age of two, most children outgrow these problems on their own. Beyond this age, verbal reminders and reassurance may be advised to make the child aware of the proper position of the foot. In persistent cases, children may be required to wear special shoes or foot supports to help train them to place their feet in the right position. These interventions are designed to reduce abnormal pressures on the foot structure and function while still in their formative development.